Framed Vintage Painting by William Scher Oil on Board Modern, Friend of Syd Solomon
William Scher Signed Oil on Board Abstract Art Painting, Student of Syd Solomon
If you present this art to someone, he(or she) will remember you every time he(or she) see this gift.
W. Scher Signed Oil on Board Abstract Art Painting, Personal Friend and Student of Syd Solomon
This is an original oil on wooden board, not a print or giclee.
This is the Photo of the Actual Painting with Frame In Stock
Artist: William Scher (1893-1965), Syd Solomon's personal friend and student, colorful framed abstract art painting.
These paintings have been stored and preserved for more than 60 years in accordance with the request of Syd Solomon.
The inherited family member has now decided to release the paintings.
* Signed: William Scher lower right.
* Dimensions: 21" H x 17" W x 1.75" D
* Image size: 12" x 16"
* Condition: very good.
Please visit our Etsy Gallery below!
Tips for your wall decorations:
1. The proper height to hang a picture will be good the average height of a person's eye is at the center line of the picture or slightly higher.
2. Select a suitable frame or picture for space:
For the decoration of the contemporary office or home, it will be good harmonious with a gallery wrap stretch or a contemporary frame.
However, a classic interior house would look good with classic baroque style frames.
3. When you decorating with an oil painting, you better hang two paintings around the visual field. They decorate each other naturally.
If you hang one painting only, it may be awkward for the whole atmosphere.
4. There is another idea for what you can hang several smaller pictures in a space where you can hang a big picture.
5. If you want to hang multiple points of different sizes on a long wall, you put the center line of each picture at the same height.
Our Return Policy
We are dedicated to your satisfaction and stand behind our product 100%.
If an item is defective or not as described, please CONTACT US immediately for an exchange or full refund.
If you changed mind, the return process must be initiated within 14 days of the arrival of the shipment.
Return the item along with all original packaging.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
We ship to all 48 states in the contiguous US.
We also ship to Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), Puerto Rico (PR) and Guam (GU).
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm by USPS or UPS.
Item leaves the warehouse in 24 hours, same day if the order is placed before 11 am EST.
International shipping available contacts us.
*Sales tax applies to items shipped to NJ (7%).
If a tracking # is provided by the UPS or USPS, we will update your order with the tracking information.
Delivery normally takes 3-10 days in the USA. Note that transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods or in climate weather conditions.
We do not process any orders on weekends and during holidays. Local pickup is NOT allowed.